Your Introduction to RATIONALE
A guide to get you started.
Why Have We Formulated Six Collections?
Our six Collections each feature a unique Complex of essential active ingredients for optimal skin health. Think of each Collection as a different step in your daily Ritual.
Choose at least one Formulation from each Collection for your PM
#5 The Clarity Collection
#6 The Renewal Collection
Where Do I Begin?
We recommend beginning by identifying your primary skin concern.
Once determined, we'll walk you through your complete skincare Ritual tailored to address your specific skin needs.
Hyperpigmentation refers to brown patches that are darker in colour than the surrounding skin. It is characterised by:
• Uneven skin tone
• Dark spots after a break-out
• Symmetrical dark brown patches on the top lip, orbital bone, and forehead
Fine lines and wrinkles refer to the loss of collagen and elastin, which occur as a result of ageing and sun exposure. It is characterised by:
• Facial sagging
• Fine lines on the forehead
• Cross-hatching lines around the mouth and eyes
Dryness occurs when the skin is lacking crucial lipids required for healthy skin. It is characterised by:
• Dry, scaly skin
• Small patches of flaky skin
• Tight sensation after cleansing or showering
Dehydration occurs when the skin is lacking water, resulting in loss of moisture. It is characterised by:
• Very fine lines all over the skin
• A tight sensation on the skin
• Dull appearance
Sensitivity often presents as red, irritated skin, which is highly reactive to heat, active ingredients and the sun. It is characterised by:
• Skin that appears red and irritated
• Low tolerance to active ingredients
• Skin that flushes easily
Congestion can occur when pores become clogged or as a result of producing excessive sebum. It is characterised by:
• Raised bumps with a red or white head
• Small bumps under the skin mouth and eyes
• Red, inflamed cysts